Thursday, February 10, 2011

A new day.

Well... this is cool. LiBrArY!!! BOOOOYAH!

Why does it seem like I always have a TON to do, but am never doing anything... In theory, I should be really busy. I just finished making a handmade book for my drawing class, I have a hand drawn 10x13 magazine cover due on Tuesday, I have almost a quarter's worth of Dreamweaver and InDesign tutorials to do, I'm working on the design layout for a restaurant menu, I have a job, and a social life (finally! haha).... but here I am, in the library, again. Not doing a thing. ever. This is why I probably won't get a 3.95 this quarter. Facebook is seriously the BIGGEST time sucker of all time. It's pathetic. (ah, the truth comes out...)

Mel and Ashley came over yesterday, as I mentioned earlier... and it was SO FUN. I love both of them so much! Not only do I have 2 great friends, but they are girls too! (I'm excited about this because I usually don't really get along with girls, I have Mel, Ashley, and Hannah... that's it. And it's nice to have a girl to talk to, because no matter how interesting I try to make it seem, no guy is ever interested in how much I hate chipped nails.)

Another neat-o thing I found today, the AOLer Translator... http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html .... you write something and then it translates it into early internet speak. Check it...
"The library is so fun! There are so many books available for learning purposes. What a great place." ...enter that in, and voila!...

"DA LIBERRY SI SO FUN!!!!11!1 THEYRE R SO MANY BOKS AVALEABL3 FOR L3ARNNG PURPOSAS!11!! OMG LOL WUT A GREAT PLAEC!111!!1! OMG LOL"
...How is that not fun? You know you're going to try it now...

P.S. Josh can lick his elbow!! I found this out yesterday and am so excited about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment