Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I mustache you a question...

...actually, nah, I'll shave it for later.


Get it?! haha. Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system...Anyway I think I'm going to die. Seriously. this isn't a joke. I have procrastinated a little too much this time. I have to do almost a quarter's worth of tutorials in 3 weeks, I have to finish a giant swatching project for Color and Design, I have to hand draw...yes... hand draw a magazine cover... and make it look good, because I'm a perfectionist, I have to design a full layout for an 8 page restaurant menu... ugh! All while working 5 nights a week... yeah, yeah, I know that this is called the life of a college student, but I'm going to complain, damnit! Okay, sorry about that. I'm done now.

On the flip side, I only had to work until 8 tonight, which was nice. Poor Garrett had to close all by his lonesome. The greatest thing happened tonight, though... We have this regular guy who is...mentally challenged.. you could say... and Garrett is just the sweetest guy to him. Garrett was talking to him about his favorite TV show, what he usually eats for dinner, and how ranch is like the best thing in the world... it was just so cute! lol I think the best part was when I told him that his thoughtfulness was adorable and he started blushing...I could have died laughing. haha. After work I came home and started working on this stupid project and then started txting Josh Herman. I love that guy! He is the youth pastor at a church in Grants Pass, OR and he has a blog too.. Wut Eye Read ... but it's mainly about books... actually that's all it's about, but anyway, he's a super cool guy. I enjoy talking to him because it always ends up just being a bunch of mini arguments about who has better taste in movies and music, he thinks V for Vendetta sucks (one of my favorite movies! ouch!) but I think U2 sucks... and it's just fun to have someone to be ridiculously sarcastic with. so... anyway... I think that's all for today.. not very interesting.

I'm going to Mel's tomorrow! woot!

..aannddd... 3 more days until I'm chillin' at Winter Blast with my homies from summer camp!!!

Peace out, Bean Sprout!

P.S. I'm literally waiting for paint to dry... so don't worry I wasn't wasting time... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment