Monday, February 14, 2011

Good Morning World!

First thing's first, Happy Valentine's day!!


Oh how I LOVE canceled classes on a Monday! Totally the best thing EVER. I woke up at 11:30 this morning, on purpose. That never happens for me! Yesterday I worked on a package for Alexandria and there is so much great stuff in there. She's going to lloovvee it. I went to church yesterday morning and then went to Life Center at 5 for church again. I love doing that, I feel like I almost get sufficient fellowship when I go twice in one day =] Can I just take a moment and say how much I absolutely LOVE Jesus. I think He's the best thing ever. (I was going to write since sliced bread... but that wouldn't make any sense. lol) At my church we've been working our way through Genesis and last week Jim talked about Genesis 2, which talks about marriage and divorce...and then... we talked about that at Life Center last night... which is kind of a weird coincidence. I wonder what exactly I'm supposed to be taking from that. I'm not married or anything so.... what are you insinuating, God?

Soo.... anyway, after 2nd church, we went to Red Robin for Ryan and this other girl, Ashley's birthday and it was soo fun! Last time I hung out with them and didn't have a wingman, it was a little awkward, but this time it was great! I met a bunch of really cool people, this one guy, Phil, had the most amazing mustache I've ever seen in real life. Christian hipsters are just the best haha. After Red Robin we went back to 'The Pad' (Ryan, Aaron, and Nathans house) and watched The Grammys... which brings me to my next subject. Grammys.
  1. Cee Lo Green is a badass.




2. MUMFORD AND SONS RULE AND I ALMOST POOED WHEN THEY PLAYED WITH THE AVETT BROTHERS AND BOB EFFING DYLAN.




3. Lady Antebellum deserved one award... maybe... I mean they're good, but not better than all the others they were up against.

4. Just to recap, Mumford and Sons are amazing. My new obsession. Just bought their album on iTunes last night.

ok. so that's probably enough for today. gotta get back to doing nothing!!! woot woot =]

p.s. Ashley and Mel, I really miss you guys! come over soon!

1 comment: