Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hoff Hoss.

I'm aaaaat the Hoff House! It's fuuun! We ate pizza and played pool and shared music... and their dog is soooooo cute! (and big! and fluffy!) Wow... that was a lost of exclamation points. !!! haha.

Today was actually not that bad, especially for only getting 2.5 hours of sleep last night. I was suuuper stressed yesterday, but today things are looking much better. :) I finished that project.. and am finishing another one tonight....and we're starting 2 more... but that's ok. I have to do a picture that's a play on words, so I've decided to draw Sting and Ray Charles and have the title be 'sting ray' ...get it? haha. Oh, and I showed this girl, Sarah, in my art class Nick Swardson. She thought he was hi-larious and we were quoting him allll day so now other kids in class are watching the special tonight so they can join in. haha. ooooook. I'm done! night. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment