Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm back!


Ok, hopefully I won't suck as bad at keeping a blog now.

So...I worked yesterday and there are so many strange things that happen at the Pita Pit..
Some old guy came in and asked my how old I was....he was like 60!...so I told him... because I'm retarded. AND THEN he proceeded to ask me where I went to school, my last name, AND what hospital I was born in! oh jeeze. Then to top it all off, when I told him my last name he started speaking Celtic. Or at least he said he was... Umm... newsflash, Kyle, just because I have an Irish last name doesn't mean I can speak Celtic. THIS IS AMERICA. If someone's last name was Gonzalez you wouldn't automatically assume they could speak Spanish...? But, anyway, if I end up going missing, or raped, or killed, you'll know it was the creepy pita customer.

Today was Superbowl! yay! ....I'm just going to be honest... I really don't care at all. I did go to a party though, and that was pretty fun. I've recently met a bunch of guys from Life Center through my friend Cory. They are all so fun to talk to! Ryan is the guy I know from school through Cory, and all of his friends/roommates that I've met so far are so fun! There's Kevin, Aaron, and Nathan, at least they are the ones I've gotten to talk to the most. On top of all of that I've become great friends with Ashley Casto, Melanie Hoff, and Josh Hoff. They are all fantastic! It's so strange who comes into your life after high school. I am so thankful for Mel and Ash.

Anyway, hopefully I'll have something interesting to say tomorrow.
Anyone actually going to read this?

P.S. that album is what I was listening to while writing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment