Friday, February 11, 2011

Inspired?

Good morning! Today is inspiration Friday!! woot woot.
so.. here are my favorite places for inspiration.

1. www.eyesuckink.com
Alex Pardee is an amazing artist. A little dark and twisted? Yeah, you could say that, but his stuff is so fascinating..




2. www.behance.net
More specifically, '100 Abandoned Houses' I love these photographs. I don't know what it is... but something about them just makes me want to see what weird stuff I can find in Spokane to photograph.







3. www.nisk.k12.ny.us/departments/art/sketchbookideas.html
149 Sketchbook ideas! Eventually I'd like to do each one of these and post them on here. One every day. nifttttty.






4. www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/a-father-who-creatively
This guy is SO creative! How awesome would it be to keep memories of your family like this?










5. http://www.core77.com/blog/cartoons/coretoon_sixteen_ways_to_use_your_wrist_now_that_watches_are_obsolete_18538.asp
That is seriously the LONGEST link EVER!!! Anyway, I don't know if I'd call this inspiring, but it is funny... and true.

Yeah... so there are a few things that I enjoyed this week. class is over, so I don't really have time to make this longer. haha...
I GET TO SKYPE ALEXANDRIA TODAY!!! She's been in Costa Rica for...7 weeks now? I think that's about right. aaaahhhhh!!! I'm so excited to see her face!!
Peace out, bean sprout!

No comments:

Post a Comment