Monday, February 7, 2011

BBBLLLLLEEEEEHHHHHHH.....

oooooommmmmgggggoooossssshhhh.

Today is sooo boring. It seems like I have spent a good 75% of this quarter in the SUB. My schedule is soooo stupid. I have class every morning at 8 AM!!! And that's usually until 930 or 10 (depending on the day) and 9 times out of 10 I have NOTING TO DO until my class at 1:30... So if I spend 3 days of the week like this, then I've spent around 150 hours in the sub this quarter...so far... I decided that everyone I know should plan a stupid schedule like I have to in order to keep me sane. haha.

On the flip side, the magic card/dungeons and dragons/make-out-on-a-public-couch people aren't here yet. Oh...wait... nevermind... they just walked in. I don't even think they take classes here. I mean, I spend A LOT of time in the sub, but they're ALWAYS here... ALWAYS. No matter what time of day it is... I guess except for a couple of minutes ago. lol
soooo there ya go.
that's my day so far.
bbboooooooyah.

*Apparently, HTML doesn't like to make font size smaller... it wasn't supposed to look so crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment