Friday, February 18, 2011

Blastea!

Sorry I missed you guys yesterday.. I was super busy and by the time I got home, I just wanted some sleep. But last night Garrett was SUCH a doll and closed for me =] I was supposed to pack for Winter camp this weekend, but ended up going to Alive, the college group at Life Center instead... It was sooo fun, and I actually took initiative to meet people! and found a birthday buddy for Ryan (you're welcome, Ryan) I will definitely be going back. =]
So now I still have to pack for a trip I'm leaving for at 4! I am the worlds toughest procrastinator. Seriously. I'm also supposed to be Skyping Alexandria. AND I still need to go to our church to pick up a Snake (some music equipment... idk). I'm gonna die! lol Speaking of Alexandria... where is that girl? She was supposed to Skype me 15 minutes ago... sheesh. Oh well, I certainly won't be bored. Oh! and I made a new purchase today... a TEA TUMBLER!! It's this nifty little mug that has a steel strainer on the top so you can just put loose leaf tea in there and you don't have to wait for it to steep or anything. It's incredible... so naturally I had to buy loose leaf tea to go with it... So I went to Atticus and got my favorite one, Sunset in Seattle... MMMMMM! so good. =] Well I'll be at winter camp this weekend so I won't be posting until Monday! Have a fantastic weekend and NO SCHOOL MONDAY!!! WOOT WOOT
P.S. i <3 tea

No comments:

Post a Comment