Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sheesh.


Wow. Where to start. I am so beyond ready to start school. I mean it kind of sucks that Summer is over, but all of my friends are already back. I just feel like I'm being sooo unproductive sitting around at home. It gives me waaay too much time to think. I think and think and think. There are so many things I want to say to so many people as a result of this thinking that it's driving me INSANE seriously! The way the mind works is insane, and it pisses me off, to tell you the truth. *sigh* ok. over it.

Yesterday... I went to SFCC to go get my stuff for school all figured out. Yeah... not so much. I still don't know where my classes are, still don't have an SID card, and still don't have a parking pass. Mel and I ended up just going to Pete's Pizza and splitting a hawaiian calzone, which was DELICIOUS! I highly recommend their food. The place is a little scheisty, but it's super delicious. We also read The Inlander, which is one of my favorite things to do. Old ladies behind us were bashing Facebook and Twitter, it was really funny. They were just like, " I don't get it, why did she have to write on facebook about gong to the store to get binkies for her kid. It doesn't make any sense. Who cares about that?."
"Yeah! and Twitter, psh, all they do is write what they're thinking."
"I know I don't want people knowing all that about me ALL the time... kids are so strange..."
It was great because at that moment, Mel was sending a Tweet from her phone. so cliche. And I was checking my facebook from my iPod...we're cool.

And today... I got to see Zane!! who none of you know, but whatever. He's a cool kid and I know him from Skills Center, which is just as ghetto and ridiculous and pointless as it sounds. It was good to see him.

Sooo there ya go. All my thoughts of the day in a nutshell.

P.S. Did I mention I'm going to be a Sasquatch? That's our mascot. Seriously. Try not to laugh... that's right, you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment