Monday, September 13, 2010

The first post is always awkward..

Well here goes nothing, I'm starting a blog. Item #99 on my bucket list now checked off. I guess I actually have to keep this for a while and continue updating for it to be really completed. This starting a blog thing is kind of awkward, like a blind date. I don't know what I should say, or what to write about. What to say, what to say....
I guess I could start complaining about how much my mouth hurts. I had my wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday, and my jaw literally feels like it's falling apart. They did give me painkillers, but I'd like to stay off of those as much as possible. Seriously though, it's terrible. If you were with me in person right now this is all you'd hear about anyway, so I guess I'll try to squeeze as much sympathy as I can from you from this page. AAARRGGGHHHH!!! stupid mouth. stupid teeth (or lack there of..). It's things like this that make me want to punch the mouths of those around me so they can sympathize with my plight.
This page turned whiney really quick. wow. I'm starting college, writing this from a Mac, and posting a blog that sounds like it was written by the biggest baby in the greater Spokane area... so cliche.. I apologize.
I'll sign off before I manage to jam my foot down my throat any further...
-Barney

No comments:

Post a Comment