Friday, September 17, 2010

A good friend will help you move, a true friend will carry the litter box...


I'm not doing very well with this whole blog thing. It's just not at the top of my list, sorry folks. Oh well. I'm writing now, and that's all that counts, right?
Yesterday I got to help my very favoritest family move into THE most adorable new house! The Jensens have the cutest new place. I absolutely am in love with it. I've never actually helped anyone move before, at least not to that scale. Not that there was a mountain of stuff, but it was still really fun! But at the end of it all I would still say my favorite part was the free pizza. Rachel, Mary and Jordan all helped, along with a bunch of Braden's big, brawny friends (as I came to call them). I am so excited to help the girls decorate their basement! It is sooo spacious, and it's all for them! When we finish I will definitely post some pictures. =]
Today I have to go out to school. I have to do all the things I should have been doing a month ago to prepare for Monday. This is the absolute last day to get my parking pass, student ID, and find my way around the maze to my classes. Well, no the ABSOLUTE last day, I mean I could stand in a giant line after my first class, but I'm not that big of a procrastinator. I'm sort of lamenting the fact that I have to go back on Monday. I'm excited, don't get me wrong, but also lamentacious (yes lamentacious... it's a word.. it's not a word.. but I like it) I don't get to just sit around and do whatever I want. And the cut to hours will also not be fun, less hours at "The Pit", means less money in my bank account...
Ok.. I'm going to quit my belly aching. I'm going to go get some coffee and Melanie (who has the best blog ever you should really look it up. smellmeldotcom.blogspot.com) and go to school.

P.S. I just really like Kitty Forman

No comments:

Post a Comment