Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wow. I have really dropped the ball on this blog thing.
Good thing not many people read it.
anyway...
I have come to the recent realization that I hate horses.
HATE them.
Like with a burning passion.
They aren't beautiful, graceful, or 'mother natures gift to earth', and I don't want one for Christmas. As far as I'm concerned, in most cases they are over-glorified lawn ornaments.
Here... read another blog that pretty much sums up my feelings.

theoatmeal.com/story/eat_horses

I am such a city slicker sometimes...
But I like to hike, ski, camp, and be outside...so I feel like this hatred is ok.
Seriously though...horses suck.


1 comment:

  1. I hate horses too! I never felt like a normal little girl because I never had the horse note book and stickers. Thank God, I'm not alone! And I'll definitely look up pomlomoose ( or however its spelt :))

    ReplyDelete